Sonntag, 17. August 2014

Überraschung

Es gibt noch echte Überraschungen: Khin schaut nicht nur, dass Ihre Studenten fleißig lernen, sie geht mit bestem Beispiel voran. Ich war ziemlich überrascht, als ich gestern Morgen die nachfolgende Mail erhielt:



Hello Mr Gessner, out of my tight schedule, I was able to attend Deutschkurs at Gothe Institut, very basic A1, starting in July and ending Sept. So, I spent from 13.00hrs to 16.30hrs on Saturday and Sunday at the brandnew Goethe Institut Yangon. Thein and mom could not stop me but they sympathize me for my various activities. Finally, they helped me with a lot of housework and I feel so grateful to them. I am not so ambitious to be proficient or master the language but I love to speak with Lilo and my friends in Deutsch as a first priority. Attached is one of my Hausaufgabe. Have an enjoyable day. Best regards, Khin